An International multi-disciplinary research meeting hosted by the CED-IADR & NOF divisions of the International Association for Dental Research.
Two-and-half day program of Oral Presentations, Posters and Symposia lectures.
Meeting facts in short
- Largest multi-disciplinary scientific meeting in Europe organized by the CED-IADR and Scandinavian (NOF) divisions of IADR (over 1.500 members).
- Two-and-half day parallel-session program with oral presentations, posters, keynote and symposium lectures.
- The meeting will be held at the Melia Castilla Hotel & Convention Centre, which is a privilege location in the financial district of Madrid and is also the main meeting hotel.
- Several scientific awards for young researchers.
- Special € 125,- reduced IADR student registration fee.
For more details, please visit our meeting website:
Congress Organizing Committee
Congress & CED-IADR President: David Herrera (CED-IADR)
Congress Committee Members:
- Imad About (CED-IADR)
- Ilze Akota (NOF)
- Ulvi Gursoy (NOF)
- Reinhard Hickel (CED-IADR)
- Bart Van Meerbeek (CED-IADR)
- Andreas Schedle (CED-IADR)
- Gottfried Schmalz (CED-IADR)
- January 14, 2019: Opening abstract submission on website
- April 23, 2019: Abstract submission deadline
- June 15, 2019: Abstract acceptance notifications emailed to presenters
- July 15, 2019: Early registration & accommodation deadline
- Sept 19-21, 2019: Meeting date