Become a CED-IADR member now and enjoy the membership benefits of Europe’s premier organisation representing oral health research!
MEMBERSHIP FORMor fill in the
Membership applications for the CED-IADR are managed by the IADR Central Office in Alexandria, VA (USA).
Please note that, according to the bylaws of the IADR, you have to join both the IADR and the CED-IADR.
The membership dues consist of two parts:
1. CED-IADR dues:
- CED-IADR student member: $25
1. If you are an undergraduate student, i.e. you have no degree as a dentist but you are currently enrolled in a recognised academic institution, please provide a certificate of your Dean, confirming your status. 2. If you are a dentist, or keep a similar degree, please provide a copy of your graduation certificate. Note: you are eligible for Student membership up to 4 years after graduation.
- CED-IADR active member: $60
- CED-IADR retired member: $0
2. IADR dues:
- IADR student member: $55
- IADR active member (including the online "Journal of Dental Research"):
|Lower middle income countries|
|Middle income countries|
|High income countries|
|Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine||Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Moldova, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Serbia||Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland|
Renew your membership
Renew your membership via the IADR website. Log in as a member using your membership number from the old membership card. You will have access to the membership portal where you have to click on "Renew My Membership". You will then be guided through the renewal process.