Membership applications are managed for the CED-IADR by the IADR Central Office in Washington.
Please note that, according to the by-laws of the IADR you HAVE to join both the IADR and the CED-IADR.
The membership dues consist of two parts:
1. CED-IADR dues:
- CED-IADR student member: $25
1. If you are an undergraduate student, i.e. you have no degree as dentist but you are currently enrolled a recognized academic institution, please provide a certificate of your Dean, confirming your status. 2. If you are a dentist, or keep a similar degree, please provide a copy of your graduation certificate. Note: Student membership is restricted to 4 years after graduation.
- CED-IADR active member: $60
- CED-IADR retired member: $0
2. IADR dues:
- IADR student member: $54
- IADR active member (including the online "Journal of Dental Research"):
|Lower middle income countries
|Middle income countries
|High income countries
|Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine||Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Serbia||Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland|
Reinstall your membership
at the IADR web site. First please log in as a member using your membership number, e.g. from the old membership card. Then you will get access to the membership area and have just to click on "Renew My Membership". You will then be guided through the renewal process