CED-IADR Best Clinical Case Prize
This new CED-IADR Best Clinical Case Prize is open for undergraduates, postgraduate students or early career researchers (within 5 years of receiving your Ph.D).
A jury will do a pre-selection based on the abstract scores by the Scientific Committee; the posters will be grouped in one specific separated place of the poster area.
The Competition will take place on the first day of the CED/NOF-IADR Congress from 8:30 till 10:00.
In order to apply for a CED-IADR ' Best Clinical Case Prize’, you have to meet the following conditions:
- Candidates must be a CED-IADR member.
- Candidates must have their affiliation in the CED-IADR area.
- Candidates should be 35 years or younger at the time of application.
- Candidates must submit an abstract in the category Clinical case report to be presented as a poster before the abstract-submission deadline.
- Candidates need to be the first author and presenter of the abstract.
- Research should not have been published or presented before at any other scientific meeting.
- Winners are requested to attend the General Assembly on the Friday of the congress
- The CED-IADR 'Best Poster Prize’ can be received only once.
- One can only apply for ONE award of 1 IADR division at the CED-NOF-IADR congress (Exception: you can apply for the Travel Grant and in parallel for another competition and/or CED-IADR Scholar Grant)
Contact info for additional questions: email@example.com