Become a CED-IADR member now and experience the benefits of belonging to the premier organization representing European Oral Health Research. Join online now or fill in the membership form.
For dental researchers the CED-IADR offers a unique set of opportunities for its members:
- Platform to present your own research in an oral or poster presentation format
- Networking with your peers
- CED-IADR junior & senior Robert Frank awards
- CED-IADR Visiting Scholar Grants to conduct research abroad in an European research centre of excellence
- Yearly Meeting Travel Awards
- IADR Unilever Hatton Divisional Award to attend the IADR-at-large meeting
- Free Access to JDR (Journal of Dental Research)
- Online publication of abstracts
- New 'Clinical case report' posters for clinicians
- Low meeting registration fee for students & reduced meeting registration fee for members
- State of the art symposia on diverse oral health related subjects
- Free CED-IADR Summer School (1 week)
The Continental European Division (CED) is one of the branches of the International Association for Dental Research (IADR) and encompasses Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Georgie, Hungary, Italy, Yugoslavia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, FYRO Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey and Ukraine.
CED-IADR has the distinct advantage of a geographically more concise outline (research contact closer by, less traveling, easier interaction with colleagues due to the size of the annual congress, awards and stipends limited to CED-IADR members, similar or equal sources for funding).
Recently, the Pan European Region of the IADR, of which the CED-IADR is a member, has been founded to allow the organisation of larger European meetings on a biennial basis.