Become a CED-IADR member now and enjoy the membership benefits of Europe's premier organisation representing oral health research.
CED-IADR offers a unique set of opportunities to dental researchers who become members:
- Platform to present your own research in an oral or poster presentation format
- Networking with your peers
- Compete in the CED-IADR junior & senior Robert Frank awards
- Compete in the CED-IADR Visiting Scholar Grants to conduct research abroad in an European research centre of excellence
- Yearly Congress Travel Awards
- Compete in the IADR Unilever Hatton Divisional Award, thus being invited at the IADR-at-large meeting
- Free access to JDR (Journal of Dental Research)
- Online publication of abstracts
- New 'Clinical case report' posters for clinicians
- Low congress registration fee for students & reduced congress registration fee for members
- State-of-the-art symposia on diverse subjects related to oral health
- Free CED-IADR Summer School (1 week)
The Continental European Division (CED) is a branch of the International Association for Dental Research (IADR).The following countries fall within the CED-IADR area:
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Georgia, Hungary, Italy, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, North Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey and Ukraine.
CED-IADR has the advantage of being a geographically central area, allowing its members to benefit from the following:
- research contacts nearby
- less travelling
- improved cooperation across country borders
- efficient interaction with colleagues due to a limited size of the annual congress, awards and stipends limited to CED-IADR members, similar or equal sources for funding).
CED-IADR is a founding member of the Pan European Region of the IADR (PER-IADR), which was formed to facilitate the organisation of larger European congresses on a biennial basis.