'My First Research' poster
The CED-IADR has set up this new poster award to provide the opportunity to young investigators to communicate about their first research experience at an international CED-IADR meeting.
In order to apply to CED-IADR 'My First Research' poster, you have to fulfill the following conditions:
- CED-IADR member.
- Candidates must have their affiliation in the CED-IADR area.
- Not older 30 years at the time of application.
- Candidates must have submitted an abstract as POSTER presentation type by the abstract submission deadline.
- Using the online abstract-submission site (ScholarOne) the applicants must indicate at the 'Awards&Competition' section that they would like to participate at CED-IADR 'My First Research' poster competition.
- Candidates need to be the first author and presenter of the abstract.
- Research should not have been published or presented at any major scientific meeting.
- CED-IADR 'My First Research' poster award can be only received once.
Once candidates abstract (which is the basis of an application) have been accepted for presentation and included in the meeting program, the CED-IADR awards committee will evaluate all abstracts.
CED-IADR Committee Review begins after the 'abstract notifications emailed to presenters deadline'.
The winners of the CED-IADR ’My first research award’” receive a certificate and € 500 with a one-year free membership for the first prize and a certificate and € 250 with a one-year free membership for the second prize.
The award winners will be formally announced at the General Assembly during the meeting. Please note that to receive the award, passport identification and presence at the CED-IADR General Assembly will be required.
- 1st prize: Fareeha Batool (Strassbourg, France)
- 2nd prize: Anna S. Mueller (Vienna, Austria)