COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
As an oral health organisation, we are fully committed to the health and safety of all congress participants.
The 2020 PER-IADR Oral Health Research congress was POSTPONED TO SEPTEMBER 15-17, 2022, again to be held in Marseille, France.
By informing you well in advance, we hope to safeguard participants and affiliated universities against the unnecessary effort or expense in submitting abstracts or making travel arrangements for the congress.
Be sure that individuals/groups who have already registered and paid registration fees, will be contacted personally and fully reimbursed. Any submitted abstracts will be deleted and NOT registered as published, by which the data can still be submitted for presentation/publication elsewhere at any later time.
Though we are apart for a while, we are TOGETHER in our mission: RESEARCH!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION regarding the PER-IADR Oral Health Research congress in Marseille, France | September 10-12, 2020
The PER-IADR Board met on April 27, 2020 by video conference and unanimously agreed TO POSTPONE the 2020 PER-IADR Oral Health Research congress scheduled for September 10-12, 2020 TO SEPTEMBER 2022 in Marseille, France (exact dates will be communicated ASAP).
Any submitted abstracts will be deleted and NOT registered as published, by which the data can still be submitted for presentation/publication elsewhere at any later time.
Meeting facts in short
- Every second year PER-IADR organizes its oral and dental health scientific meeting, which is then organized within each of the five European Divisions: BSODR, CED-IADR, Irish Division, Israeli Division and Scandinavian Division (over 2.100 members together).
- More than 1.100 attendees expected.
- Various scientific awards for young researchers.
- Special € 190,- reduced IADR student registration fee.
- The conference venue Pharo Palace is located in the old city quarter of Marseille and at the waterfront
- Opening ceremony (on Thursday evening) will be at the terrace of Pharo Palace with the exceptional view over the bay of Marseille.
- For more details, please visit our meeting website:
Congress Organizing Committee
Congress President: Imad About (CED-IADR)
PER-IADR President: Harold Sgan-Cohen
PER-IADR Organizing Committee:
•Leuven secretariat (CED-IADR, Rosa & Suzanna)
•Josette Camilleri (BSODR)
•Gunhild Strand (NOF)
•Yael Houri-Haddad (Israeli)
•Fionnuala Lundy (Irish)
•Bart Van Meerbeek (CED-IADR)