An International multi-disciplinary research meeting hosted by the 5 European divisions of the International Association for Dental Research: BSODR (British), CED-IADR (Continental European Division), Irish Division, Israeli Division and Scandinavian Division
Two-and-half day program of Oral Presentations, Posters and Symposia lectures.
Meeting facts in short
- Every second year PER-IADR organizes its oral and dental health scientific meeting, which is then organized within each of the five European Divisions: BSODR, CED-IADR, Irish Division, Israeli Division and Scandinavian Division (over 2.100 members together).
- More than 1.100 attendees expected.
- Various scientific awards for young researchers.
- Special € 190,- reduced IADR student registration fee.
- The conference venue Pharo Palace is located in the old city quarter of Marseille and at the waterfront
- Opening ceremony (on Thursday evening) will be at the terrace of Pharo Palace with the exceptional view over the bay of Marseille.
- For more details, please visit our meeting website:
Congress Organizing Committee
Congress President: Imad About (CED-IADR)
PER-IADR officers: Brian O'Connell (Irish division), Jukka Meurman (Scandinavian division), Gottfried Schmalz (CED-IADR), Harold Sgan-Cohen (Israeli division), Zrinka Tarle (CED-IADR), Tim Watson (BSODR).
- January 17, 2020: Opening abstract submission on website
- April 23, 2020: Abstract submission deadline
- June 15, 2020: Abstract acceptance notifications emailed to presenters
- July 15, 2020: Early registration & accommodation deadline
- September 10-12, 2020: Meeting date