Info My first research
The CED-IADR has set up this new award, starting from this year 2017 to provide the opportunity to young investigators to communicate about their first research experience at an international CED-IADR meeting.
In order to apply to CED-IADR 'My First Research', you have to fulfill the following conditions:
- CED-IADR member
- Not older 30 years
- First author and presenter of the abstract
- Research should not have been published or presented at any major scientific meeting.
- Candidates can apply only once for this award
The winners of the CED-IADR ’My first research award’” receive a certificate and € 500 with a one-year free membership for the first prize and a certificate and € 250 with a one-year free membership for the second prize.
The award winners will be formally announced at the General Assembly during the meeting. Please note that to receive the award, passport identification and presence at the CED-IADR General Assembly will be required.
- 1st prize: Fareeha Batool (Strassbourg, France)
- 2nd prize: Anna S. Mueller (Vienna, Austria)