Visiting Scholar Grant
IN ORDER TO APPLY TO VISITING SCHOLAR GRANT, YOU HAVE TO FULFILL THE FOLOWING CONDITIONS.
- CED-IADR Member for at least the past two years
- Candidates must have their affiliation in the CED-IADR area.
- Not be older than 35 years at the time of the application
- Hold a degree in dentistry or in another scientific discipline
- The grant supports young investigators from Europe to be trained in research and to carry out a specific research project in a collaborating research laboratory located within the CED-IADR area. The host laboratory should be different from the applicant's laboratory and should be located in another country within the CED-IADR area.
- Preference is given to new applications.