IN ORDER TO APPLY TO TRAVEL AWARD, YOU HAVE TO FULFILL THE FOLOWING CONDITIONS.
- CED-IADR member.
- Candidates must have their affiliation in the CED-IADR area.
Candidates must have submitted an abstract (ScholarOne) for the meeting by the abstract submission deadline.
Using the online abstract-submission site (ScholarOne), the applicants must indicate that they wish to apply for the CED-IADR Travel award by checking the respective box at the 'Awards&Competition' section.
- Candidates need to be the first author and presenter of the abstract.
- Not be older than 35 years at the time of application.
- Candidates, that reside in the city (or in relatively close proximity) the meeting is held, will be excluded.
- Travel award can be only received once.
Once the notification for abstract acceptance was submitted to the presenters (and candidates abstract have been accepted and included in the meeting program), the CED-IADR awards committee will start to review.
Candidates will be notified by email after CED-IADR committee review.