Robert Frank Competition - Senior Clinical Research
IN ORDER TO APPLY TO ROBERT FRANK COMPETITION SENIOR Clinical Research, YOU HAVE TO FULFILL THE FOLOWING CONDITIONS.
- CED-IADR member
- Not be older than 35 years at the time of application
- Presenter has to be the first author of the abstract.
- Research should not have been published before.
- Entrants must be enrolled in a post-dental/medical, post-graduate, or Ph.D. program or are withing 3 years after having obtained their Ph.D. (max. 3 years PostDoc at the time of application)
- The senior CED-IADR Robert Frank Award can be received only once. (If you already won the CED-IADR Robert Frank Award category junior, you can still participate at the category senior).
- One can only apply for 1 award at one IADR division at a CED/PER-IADR meeting. (Exception: you can apply additional in parallel to the CED-IADR Travel Award and Visiting Scholar Grant)
- The senior Robert Frank Award can be received only once.