Robert Frank Competition - Junior
IN ORDER TO APPLY TO ROBERT FRANK COMPETITION JUNIOR, YOU HAVE TO FULFILL THE FOLOWING CONDITIONS.
- CED-IADR member.
- Candidates must have their affiliation in the CED-IADR area.
Candidates must have submitted an abstract for the meeting by the abstract submission deadline.
Using the online abstract-submission site (ScholarOne), the applicants must indicate that they wish to apply for the CED-IADR Robert Frank Competion by checking the respective box at the 'Awards&Competition' section.
- Not be older than 35 years at the time of application.
- Presenter has to be the first author of the abstract.
- Research should not have been published before.
- Reserved for undergraduate students/studying for their first university degree (those who received a dental or other medical university degree before the application do not qualify for this category).
- The junior CED-IADR Robert Frank Award can be received only once.
- One can only apply for 1 award at one IADR division at a CED/PER-IADR meeting. (Exception: you can apply additional in parallel to the CED-IADR Travel Award and Visiting Scholar Grant).
Once the notification for abstract acceptance was submitted to the presenters (and candidates abstract have been accepted and included in the meeting program), the CED-IADR awards committee will start to review.
Candidates will be notified by email after CED-IADR committee review.