Robert Frank Competition - Junior
IN ORDER TO APPLY TO ROBERT FRANK COMPETITION JUNIOR, YOU HAVE TO FULFILL THE FOLOWING CONDITIONS.
- CED-IADR member
- Not be older than 35 years at the time of application
- Presenter has to be the first author of the abstract.
- Research should not have been published before.
- Reserved for undergraduate students/studying for their first university degree (those who received a dental or other medical university degree before the application do not qualify for this category).
- The junior CED-IADR Robert Frank Award can be received only once. (If you already won the CED-IADR Robert Frank Award category junior, you can still participate at the category senior. )
- One can only apply for 1 award at one IADR division at a CED/PER-IADR meeting. (Exception: you can apply additional in parallel to the CED-IADR Travel Award and Visiting Scholar Grant)
- The Robert Frank Award can be received only once.