My First Research
In order to apply to My First Research, you have to fulfill the following conditions:
- CED-IADR member.
- Candidates must have their affiliation in the CED-IADR area.
- Not older 30 years at the time of application.
- Candidates must have submitted an abstract as POSTER presentation type by the abstract submission deadline.
- Using the online abstract-submission site (ScholarOne) the applicants must indicate at the 'Awards&Competition' section that they would like to participate at CED-IADR 'My First Research' poster competition.
- Candidates need to be the first author and presenter of the abstract.
- Research should not have been published or presented at any major scientific meeting.
- CED-IADR 'My First Research' poster award can be only received once.
Once the notification for abstract acceptance was submitted to the presenters (and candidates abstract have been accepted and included in the meeting program), the CED-IADR awards committee will start to review.
Candidates will be notified by email after CED-IADR committee review.