An International multi-disciplinary research meeting hosted by the CED-IADR & NOF divisions of the International Association for Dental Research.
Two-and-half day program of Oral Presentations, Posters and Symposia lectures.
Meeting facts in short:
- Largest multi-disciplinary scientific meeting in Europe organized by the CED-IADR and Scandinavian (NOF) divisions of IADR (over 1.500 members).
- Two-and-half day parallel-session program with oral presentations, posters, keynote and symposium lectures.
- The meeting will be held at the SQUARE Convention Centre, which is a privilege location in the city center of Brussels.
- Several scientific awards for young researchers.
- Special reduced IADR student registration fee.
- January 18, 2021: Opening abstract submission on website
- April 23, 2021: Abstract submission deadline
- Mid-June 2021: Abstract acceptance notifications emailed to presenters
- July 15, 2021: Early registration deadline
- Sept 16-18, 2021: Meeting date