2022 CED-IADR Robert Frank Awards
It is with great pleasure that we announce the winners of the CED-IADR Award Competition at the PER-IADR Congress in Marseille in September 2022.
20 CED-IADR students received a Travel/Attendance award of 300 €.
CED-IADR organised the Robert Frank Award Competition on September 14, 2022; following researchers have been granted a prize in the different categories:
- Junior (4 competitors): no winners
- Senior Basic Science Research (7 competitors)
- 1st prize (€ 1,000 + 1 year free membership): Foteini Machla (Greece): ‘Dentin-Pulp Complex Regeneration: Towards a Paradigm Shift for Dental Practice’
- 2nd prize (€ 500 + 1 year free membership): Tadej Mirt (Slovenia): ‘Effect of air-particle abrasion on reliability of additively-manufactured zirconia ceramics’
- 2nd prize (€ 500 +1 year free membership) Line Etiennot (Belgium): ‘Properties of Dental Composite with Bisguaiacol-based Monomer Replacing BisGMA’
- Senior Clinical Research (7 competitors)
- 1st prize (€ 1,000 + 1 year free membership): Crystal Marruganti (Italy): ‘The physical activity paradox and periodontitis: a population-based study’
- 2nd prize (€ 500 + 1 year free membership): Hilde Bronkhorst (the Netherlands): ‘5-Year Tooth-Wear Progression in Severe Tooth-Wear Patients using 3D-Measurements’
- 2nd prize (€ 500 + 1 year free membership): Tine Malgaj (Slovenia): ‘A Novel Method for Pretreating Zirconia Resin-Bonded Fixed Dental Prostheses’
Congratulations to all the winners!
CED-IADR would like to strongly encourage you to sign up for the next competition which will take place in Rhodes, on September 20, 2022. Do not hesitate to apply for the Robert Frank Award Competition when submitting your abstract for the 2023 Oral Health Research Congress in Rhodes, from September 21-23, 2023!
The abstract submission page will open on January 21, 2023. For more details, visit our 2023 congress website: https://ced-iadr2023.eu/
All details and conditions can be found here : https://www.ced-iadr.eu/robert-frank-award-competition